Tuesday 18 December 2012

Review of 'Jason and the Argonauts'

'Jason and the Argonauts' is a Greek legend and I am going to review this legend as retold by Felicity Brooks. It is a 144 paged novel and is quite adventurous

Jason is a young man who struggles onwards through enemy territory, battles a merciless sea god and commits feats that some people can only dream of. Jason is a hero, not to mention his fearless crew - the Argonauts. Together they can do anything.
Brooks thrillingly retells this heroic tale of myths and monsters in her own way.

I think everybody would like this book because everyone loves an adventure tale.Of course, if it is retold this fantastically, no one can refuse it. Hats off to Felicity for retelling this book so magnificently. Jason's story itself is so overwhelming that I can even go to the Ancient Greeks and thank them for believing in such terrific legends. :)

This book is really good and I would recommend it to all from 9 to 99.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice review Tango. BTW, I wanted to ask a question.Would you mind? Hope not.
    Does this book include the tale of Jason carrying Hera across the river? Because I'm really interested in this story as there was a excerpt inspired by this in Heroes of Olympus- Son of Neptune. You read that?
    Well thanx anyway, and you write great. :D
    Vanessa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Vanessa. First of all, thankyou very much, I REALLY appreciate that.
      Yes, the book does has the tale. Its amazing. I did read Son Of Neptune actually. I am a hardcore Rick Riordan fan!! Thx again

      Delete