Tuesday 14 August 2012

Review of 'Maze Of Bones'

   Just last week, I was reading the first book in the series of 39 clues.It is called 'The Maze Of Bones' and is written by Rick Riordan.


   The book revolves around a brother-sister duo who end up orphans.The book begins when their grandma dies.At her funeral,at the reading of the will they find out that either they can opt for a million dollars each,or a clue which will lead them to the biggest treasure in the world.Can you guess what they picked?

   This book is a mystery / thriller.It is quite exciting and keeps you on your toes to know what happens next.There are lot of life-threatning experiences and has many spine-chilling episodes.

 I would recommend this book to people who like action-packed novels.According to me,this book is meant for people aged 10 to 12.But of course, anyone can read this book.

2 comments:

  1. Good review ..it helped me choose the book..I liked the book in the end
    Ojasvi

    ReplyDelete